Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 stickers per pack.
Wacky Packages 2010 - Wacky Packs Invade the Web!
Since 1967, Wacky Packages has been one of the biggest brands in the trading card industry, regularly published through 1991. When Wacky Packs returned in 2004, six highly successful series featuring all-new art were released over a four-year period. Two sold out reprint "Flashback" series followed in 2008. Now, after three years of pent up demand, Wacky Packages returns with an all-new series -- Wacky Packages 2010!
Wacky Packages 2010 features 75 hilarious new pieces of art parodying famous consumer products. Now, for the first time ever, each 8-sticker pack contains a unique code that unlocks web-exclusive content on the Wacky Pack World website.
Today's kids live on the internet and Wacky Pack World provides a fully interactive experience that is tied directly to the sticker packs. Each code unlocks a digital pack of Wacky Packages to collect in a fun virtual binder -- plus bonus items for kids to customize avatars and online "clubhouses."
- The more codes kids get, the more online goodies and fun!
- Games, polls, activities and more!
- Builds on all of the elements that made ToppsTown a huge success for Topps baseball cards -- but adds Wacky Packages' trademark twisted sense of humor.
* ToppsTown.com: Nearly 200.000 visits and over 1 million page views per month
- Supported by a robust marketing campaign on kids' websites
Wacky Packages has a devoted fan base of kids and adults that continues to grow through a huge viral presence on the Internet with hundreds of devoted fansites and message boards. That, combined with the added exposure through licensed merchandise such as T-shirts, wall art, calendars and art books, means that Wacky Packages is in its greatest demand. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.