Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
Happiest Celebration On Earth!
On July 17, 1955, Disneyland opened its doors to the public. Since that day, generations of families have surrendered to the joy and wonderment of this magical park. Remember the first time you saw…The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, It’s a Small World, the Main Street Electrical Parade, Sleeping Beauty’s castle? Everyone has a favorite attraction and a favorite moment, but Disneyland has been more than the background for some of your most enduring childhood memories, they are embedded in the collective heart of the child in all of us. This highly collectible card set will focus on commemorating the anniversary of a globally beloved American institution.
* 50 cards featuring many of your favorite attractions at the park and focusing on the details of their debut!
* The Disneyland Attractions posters, a treasured collector’s item, will be featured in this subset of 50 cards. (1:1)
* 5 cards revealing some of the early conceptual designs of each of the Five Lands of Disneyland: Main Street, U.S.A, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Frontierland and Tomorrowland. (1:3)
* 10 cards spotlighting one of the most popular rides at Disneyland, the Haunted Mansion. (1:6)
* 10 cards capturing some of the Great Moments in Disneyland history. (1:3)
The "Happiest Place on Earth" will be the largest Celebration in Disney history and the first ever conducted at a global level.