Configuration: 24 boxes per master case*. 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
* Each master case contains Three 8-box inner cases.
- 4 Autographs/Material Cards (at least one autograph)
- 1 Mirror Parallel (Red, Blue, Gold, Emerald or Black seq. #ed to 250 or less)
- 2 New Generation Rookies, seq. #ed to 999 or less
- 1 Insert (Certified Potential or Gold Team, seq. #ed to 999 or less)
- 1 Other Parallel/Insert/New Generation Rookie
Look for six or more of the following autographs Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brews, Peyton Manning, John Elway, Tony Romo, Emmitt Smith, Tom Brady, Bart Starr, Michael Vick, Philip Rivers, Dan Marino, Cam Newton, Jerry Rice, A.J. Green, Joe Namath, Julio Jones, Barry Sanders, Jake Locker, Brett Favre, Blaine Gabbert, Gale Sayers, Christian Ponder, John Elway, Jonathan Baldwin, Jim Brown, Mark Ingram, Joe Montana, Andy Dalton, Deion Sanders, Colin Kaepernick, Marshall Faulk, Ryan Williams, Mikel LeShoure or On-Card Signature.
- On-Card Autographed Material Rookie Cards "Freshman Fabric" featuring Cam Newton, A.J. Green, Julio Jones, Jake Locker, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Jonathan Baldwin, Mark Ingram, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams and Mikel LeShoure seq. #ed to 499 or less
- Autographed Material (Mirror Gold, Emerald and Black Legends, Fabric of the Game and Shirt Off MY Back) seq. #ed to 25 or less featuring Emmitt Smith, Dan Marino, Jerry Rice, Joe Namath, Barry Sanders, Brett Favre, Gale Sayers, John Elway, Jim Brown and Joe Montana, Deion Sanders and Marshall Faulk.
- Look for Mirror Material Gold, Emerald and Black cards featuring prime swatches of material or autograph seq. #ed to 25 or less
- Look for Platinum Hot Boxes, where all commons are replaced by exclusive, limited-edition parallels! (three Hot Boxes per each 24-count master case, one Hot Box per each 8-count)
2011 Certified represents our continued commitment to delivering the top rookies to collectors with on-card autographs. The popular Freshman Fabric Rookie Card subset has never included on-card autographs before. This year it will -- on the RCs of the 36 players who attended the 2011 NFL PLAYERS Rookie Premiere. That's a huge leap forward for this brand and it should be openly embraced by collectors who've been loyally chasing Certified for more than a decade.
Collectors also will instantly recognize some updated designs that will put a new face on some of the most venerable insert and parallel sets in football history.
Collectors know what to expect from Certified and they see it as a product that consistently delivers value every year. It doesn't need a universal overhaul from year to year. But with a few minor tweaks, it can continue to be one of the most collected products of the football card season.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.