Configuration: 24 boxes per master case*. 1 pack per box. 1 card per pack.
* 2 12-box mini cases per master casePRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- The Product is created around the DRAFT theme
- 28 autographs in every case!
- 370 different SCs, over 350 1/1's
- Find randomly inserted DRAFT TICKETS redeemable for authenticated autographed memorabilia!
- All Double-sided SignaCuts have a relationship between both sides (For example, Tom Landry was a coach of the Dallas Cowboys and Tex Schramm was the GM)
Many of the top perspective Rookies will be included
- Jadeveon Clowney
- Greg Robinson
- Jake Matthews
- Teddy Bridgewater
- Sammy Watkins
- Johnny Manziel
- Anthony Barr
- Marquise LeePRODUCT BREAKDOWN
- 1 Fantastic or Touchdown Find.
- 7 Football Honors.
- 10 Hall of Famers/Case.
- 4+ Double-Sided/Case.
- Draft Tickets redeemable for Autographed Memorabilia.
- 2 Guaranteed Current Stars/2014 Draft Picks/Case.
There are 3 Fantastic (Big) Finds. All are Double-Sided and have a RELATIONSHIP with each other.
- Jim Brown/Muhammad Ali (side A) & Michael Jordan/Pele (side B) - RELATIONSHIP - all are "The Greatest" at what they did. Jim Brown (Football), Ali (Boxing), Jordan (Basketball/Athlete of the Century), Pele (Soccer).
- Gerald Ford & Tom Brady - Both played college football at Michigan. Ford won 2 National Championships in the 1930's. Brady was part of a Michigan National Title in 1997.
- Bronko Nagurski & Hulk Hogan - Nagurski was part of the inaugural inductees class into the Pro Football Hall of Fame and a Charter member of the College Football HOF. In 1938 he retired and became a Pro Wrestler (although in 1943 went back to play one more season). He was inducted into the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2011. Pro Football's symbol of power and ruggedness. Hulk Hogan-Most popular and well know wrestler of all-time. Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame 2003.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.