Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.
- Just 249 Base Sets Available!
- Autographs From Top MLBPA Players and Top 2011 Draft Picks signed on Panini Chromium Cards!
- 15-pack case will yield an average of 43 autographs!
- 3 Auto/Mem, with at least two autographs (many boxes will yield three autographs!)
- Mixture of 4 Inserts/Parallels/Commons
Limited greats signatures
- Among the signers in Limited are future Hall of Famer Mariano Rivera, Pete Rose, Miguel Cabrera, Matt Kemp, Hanley Ramirez, Josh Hamilton, Cal Ripken Jr., Carl Yastrzemski, Ryan Braun, Adrian Gonzalez, C.C. Sabathia, Al Kaline, Chipper Jones, Dustin Pedroia, Edgar Martinez, Craig Biggio, Andre Eithier, Buster Posey, David Wright, Don Mattingly and David Ortiz among others
Limited Draft Hits Signatures (On-Card Max #'d/299)
Limited Gamers gloves
Rawlings Gold gloves signatures
- Find Rawlings Gold Glove Signatures featuring a 14k piece of gold along with a signature - each #'d to 20 or less
Historical Cuts (Max #'d/5)
- 30 Historical Cuts Include Cut Autograph Cards From legends of baseball as well as other sports, entertainment and the political Arena.
- Each cut #'d/5 or less!
- Among the cut signatures: Jack Johnson, the turn-of the-century boxer recognized in his time as the first African-American Heavyweight Champion (1908-15). This is believed to be the first-ever Jack Johnson cut autograph. Other cut signatures include autographs from Bill Clinton, Gerald Ford, George Steinbrenner, Hank Greenberg, Roger Maris, Jack Dempsey, Ben Hogan, Lucille Ball and Pee Wee Reese.
Limited Hall of Fame Gear
- Memorabilia pieces include game-used swatches of "Shoeless" Joe Jackson's bat, Ty Cobb jersey, Lou Gehrig jersey and Jimmie Foxx fielding glove, among many other players
- Also find Silver Sluggers Signatures that carry an autograph with a real piece of silver - each #'d to 49 or less
- Hard Hats (#'d/99) are the first helmet cards in nearly 10 years
- Button cards (#'d/3 or less) return!
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.