Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.
WWE Heritage cards were an immediate sell-out and Topps quickly followed up with their tag-team partner, WWE Heritage Chrome. These sets struck a chord with fans and tapped into a whole new generation hungry for WWE merchandise.
To build on this success, Topps has a new card set entering the ring: WWE INSIDER.
This radical, tween-friendly, all-new card series gives fans the "inside" scoop on their favorite WWE superstars. They'll root for heroic champions like John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Big Show, as well as up-and-coming stars like Lashley and Ken Kennedy. They'll hiss at such malevolent masters of malice as Edge, Triple H, Carlito, and The Boogeyman. They'll howl at the lovely yet lethal Superstar Divas, including Trish Stratus, Torrie Wilson, Candice, and the wacky Mickie James.
And it doesn't stop there! WWE INSIDER is loaded with collectible inserts:
- HOBBY EXCLUSIVE -- AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPHED CARDS: Signed by top Superstars and Divas, including Randy Orton and many more!
- HOBBY EXCLUSIVE -- MEMORABILIA CARDS: Contain swatches of actual event-worn shirts by Kurt Angle, Carlito, and others.
Event attendance and ratings continue to rise: WWE RAW is currently the most-watched weekly program on cable TV. Topps is supporting its WWE trading card program with a host of special promotions and advertising:
* 5 different WWE Insider cards will be inserted with Jakks Pacific's current line of WWE action figures.
* Topps is sponsoring the WWE Backlash Pay-Per-View event at the end of April, giving our wrestling cards valuable TV and online exposure.
* Print ads in WWE RAW magazine.