Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
- 4 Autographs/Material Cards (at least one autograph)
- 24 rookies
- 4 Parallels
- 1 Rookie Revolution
- 1 Studio Rookies
- 2 Other insert/parallels
Look for four or more of the following autographs of:
Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Mark Sanchez,
Michael Vick, Philip Rivers,
Peyton Manning, Drew Brees,
Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady,
Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker,
Christian Ponder, Andy Dalton,
Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams,
DeMarco Murray, Daniel Thomas, A.J. Green,
Julio Jones, Torrey Smith,
SP Rookie Signatures, Team Chemistry,
All-Americans and/or Prime Cuts
- SP Rookie Signatures featuring signed embroidered team patches, including Blaine Gabbert, A.J. Green, Julio Jones and Jake Locker
- Team Chemistry featuring dual autographs of the 2011 Draft Picks drafted by the same team
- All-Americans features autographs of former college All-Americans. Look for Julio Jones, Kendall Hunter and Randall Cobb
- Prime Cuts Signatures features one or two prime jersey swatches and autograph, look for Aaron Rodgers, Darren McFadden and Matt Ryan
What's the No. 1 reason collectors should be excited about 2011 Rookies & Stars Football?
"For starters, it will be the earlier program to feature more than 130 NFL rookies and there will be one base Rookie Card in every pack. There will also be 35 embroidered-patch rookies starring the 35 players who attend the 2011 NFL PLAYERS Rookie Premiere.
"This product puts the 'rookies' in Rookies & Stars and we couldn't be more excited."
Speaking of embroidered patches, what new innovations do you have in store for collectors this year?
"Collectors have told us they want a new twist in this area and we provide it this year with the all-new All America Patches, incorporating an American flag and autographs from former college All Americans such as Julio Jones, Kendall Hunter and Randall Cobb. This is one insert football fans and hardcore collectors alike can really appreciate."
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.View Sell Sheet Info
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.