Configuration: 16 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
This perennial classic has been significantly upgraded to include a third cut per case, which will be a Mystery Cut of a deceased celebrity! We have also DOUBLED the amount of memorabilia cards per box from two in years past to four in 2008, plus every box will contain 6 Yankee Stadium Legacy cards! Every pack will contain a short-printed base card as well, so there is value in every pack. As for the case hits, there are the three cuts per case plus two autographed cards, two 1 of 1 Historic Moments cards, and one Yankee Stadium Legacy card per case! That's a case hit in EVERY OTHER BOX! Add in a drastically upgraded checklist of cuts, and you have the makings of a true classic!
* Four memorabilia cards per box, on average!
* Three cut signatures per case including ONE MYSTERY CUT EXCHANGE CARD, on average!
* Two autographed cards per case, on average!
* Two unique 1 of 1 historical moments cards per case, on average!
* Look for Generations Cuts, featuring cut signatures with current or retired player autographs!
Regular Cards and Rookies
* Base Set 100 cards
* Base Set 100 cards SP (# to 550)
Inserts and Parallel Cards (2 per case, on average)
* Moments Parallel (# to 1)
Autograph Cards (2 per case, on average)
* Classic Signatures (# to 25)
* Future Legends Signatures (# to 99)
* Generations Signatures (# to 75)
Cut Signature Cards (3 per case, on average)
* Legendary Cuts (Varied Numbering)
* Headliners and Heroes (Varied Numbering)
* Fall Classic Cuts (# to 15)
* Mid Summer Classic Cuts (# to 15)
* Baseball Headlines Cuts (# to 15)
* Dual Legendary Cuts (# to 1)
* Quadruple Legendary Cuts (# to 1)
* Historical Cuts (# to 1)
* Generations Signatures Cuts (Varied Numbering)
* Mystery Cut Exchange (1 per Case)
Memorabilia Cards (4 per box, on average)
* Legendary Memorabilia (# to 99)
* Legendary Memorabilia Parallel (# to 99 or less)
* Destination Stardom Memorabilia
* Destined for History Memorabilia
* Generations Memorabilia
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.