Configuration: 1 pack per box. 12 cards per pack.
- 3 Autographs (#'d to 299 or less)
- 2 Memorabilia Cards (#'d 299 or less)
- 4 Golds(Commons) #'d to 299 or less
- Three Other Inserts
Find Instant-Win Golden Tickets!
Good for one of 5 unique prizes including a face-to-face meeting with Kobe Bryant!
- Two Autographed Gold Logoman Patches per case
- Two Autographed Gold NBA Team Logo Patches per case
- Each case contains one Gold Rush insert, featuring a piece of real 14 Karat Gold and serial #'d to 10 or less (Autograph and Non-Autograph versions)
- Find one Dual-Signed Autograph card per case. Autograph duals include Kobe Bryant/Kevin Durant, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar/Bill Walton, Magic Johnson/Larry Bird, Bill Russell/Jerry West and Elgin Baylor/Oscar Robertson among others.
- Each case yields at least one Autograph from among Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant or Bill Russell
- 192-Card Set comprised of 162 Gold (Commons) and 30 Autographed Rookies
- Find one of 50 "Solid Gold" 14 Karat Panini 50th Anniversary Gold Cards, each #'d 1/1!
- Each pack contains either a Gold Rookie Autograph (#'d/299 or less), a Gold NBA Logoman Manufactured Patch Autograph (#'d/199 or less) or a Gold NBA Team Logo Manufactured Patch Autograph (#'d/199 or less)
- On-Card Autographs of Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant, as well as 2010-11 Rookies
- All Cards and Inserts #'d to 299 or less
- Look for Autographed Platinum Rookies (#'d/25) and Autographed Black Gold Rookies (#'d 1/1)
A brief Q&A with Panini America Basketball Brand Manager Mike Payne on the development of 2010-11 Panini Gold Standard Basketball
With most of our basketball products to date, there has been a road map from another sport. Not so with Gold Standard. What was it like being able to create a brand new product from scratch?
"There's always a certain amount of satisfaction seeing one or more of your ideas take shape and come to fruition, especially when the concept is brand new. Every product developer, whatever the field, wants their fingerprints on a new product line. With Gold Standard, feedback --both internal and from other segments of the industry --was a key element in shaping the product and turning it into something that might have a chance at a long life."
If you had to sum up Gold Standard's identity in 10 words or less, what would those words be?
"High end with lots of gold -including real gold."
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.