Hobby Configuration: 10 cards per pack.
Featuring all-new Pennant Chase Coin Cards, League Leader Pins, and Record-Holder Rings, 2013 Topps Baseball Update Series wraps up The Chase in style. With an autograph or relic card guaranteed in every Hobby box, and one autograph and two relic cards guaranteed in every Hobby Jumbo box, you'll want to see it through until the endPRODUCT DESCRIPTION
330 cards featuring Veterans, Rookies, 2013 MLB All-Star Game Selection, Home Run Derby participants, Rookie Debuts, and Record Chasers.
- Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 2013.
- Black Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 62.
- HOBBY & JUMBO ONLY
- Pink Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- Platinum Parallel - Numbered 1/1.
- Emerald Foil Parallel - Inserted 1:6.
- Desert Camo Foil Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Printing Plates - 1,320 printing plates from all of the base cards. Numbered 1/1. HOBBY & JUMBO ONLY
- Silk Collection - 100 framed mini silk cards. Sequentially numbered to 50. HOBBY & JUMBO ONLY
- NEW! Sapphire Foil Full Parallel - A full 990-card parallel of Series 1, Series 2, and Update Series cards on sapphire blue foil! Sequentially numbered to 25.
Manufactured Relic Cards - 1 per HOBBY JUMBO PACK box /1 per Hobby case
League Leader Pins - 20 cards featuring specially designed pins recognizing a player's achievement in leading the league in a statistical category.
Record-Holder Rings - 10 cards featuring specially designed rings recognizing current all-time MLB record holders.
Pennant Chase Copper Coins - 15 cards featuring active and retired superstars from pennant-winning teams, with an embedded coin celebrating the win. Sequentially numbered to 99.
- Pennant Chase Wrought Iron Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- Pennant Chase Steel Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 10.
1971 Topps Minis - 50 mini cards featuring a different classic from the Topps vault - the 1971 Topps design.
Chasing History - 50 cards featuring active and retired players who are chasing or have chased history.
Making Their Mark - 25 cards featuring future stars, celebrating a milestone career.
Postseason Heroes - 20 cards celebrating some of the most memorable postseason moments in history, and the players who made them happen.
Franchise Forerunners - 20 dual-subject cards pairing current Rookies with one of their franchise's most famous Rookies from the past.
1971 Topps Minis Autographs - 10 subjects. Signed on-card! Numbered to 10.
Chasing History Autographs - Over 30 subjects.
- Chasing History Autographs Gold Parallel - Numbered to 10.
Chasing History Cut Signatures - 20 subjects. Numbered 1/1.
Making Their Mark Autographs - 10 subjects.
- Making Their Mark Autographs Gold Parallel - Numbered to 10.
Postseason Heroes Autographs - 10 subjects. Numbered to 10.
Franchise Forerunners Dual Autographs - 10 dual-auto cards. Numbered to 10.
Autograph Relic Cards - HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY
Chasing History Autograph Relics - 10 subjects. Numbered to 25. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY
Postseason Heroes Autograph Relics - 5 subjects. Numbered to 5. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY
Franchise Forerunners Dual Autograph Relics - 5 dual-auto/ dual-relic cards. Numbered to 5. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY
All-Star Relics and Autographed Relic Cards - Featuring relic pieces from the jerseys worn at the 2013 MLB All-Star Game Workout!
All-Star Stitches Jersey relic cards from at least 60 subjects!
- All-Star Stitches Gold Parallel - Sequentially numbered to 50.
- All-Star Stitches Platinum Parallel - Numbered 1 of 1
All-Star Stitches Autographed Relics - 15 of the above All-Stars will also have an autograph relic version. Sequentially numbered to 25.
All-Star Jumbo Patches - 50 All-Stars with a jumbo patch relic. Sequentially numbered to 6. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY.
All-Star Jumbo Patches Autographs - 10 All-Stars with a jumbo patch relic and an autograph. Sequentially numbered to 6. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY.
All-Star Stitches Duals - 10 cards each featuring two All-Stars and a jersey relic piece from each. Sequentially numbered to 25.
All-Star Stitches Triples - 10 cards each featuring three All-Stars and a jersey relic piece from each. Sequentially numbered to 25. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY.
The Ultimate Chase Cards
10 more individually designed and constructed cards will feature some of the biggest active and retired stars, with an autograph and a unique relic or a cut signature and a unique relic. Signed on-card! Numbered 1 of 1.
2013 Topps Baseball Update Series is the ultimate conclusion to The Chase - don't miss out!
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.